Monday, January 26, 2009

May the birthday planning begin...

I have been itching to go to Party City to see what kinds of first birthday decor they have. There were lots of choices. From Baby Elmo to Pooh to Abby Cadaby (who I don't think I've heard of before). Although her party will be very small with just close friends and family, we had to do something special to celebrate our one-year-old. Here's what I got...
I just love having a little girl. After Party City we went to the infamous local Target to get the child-proofing stuff, and Millie pointed and gasped at everything, even the passersby.

3 comments:

Maureen said...

Yay for birthday parties!! I'm impressed that it's more than a month away and you already have decorations.

Leigh said...

Love all the pink!

Leigh said...

I ordered Curtis's stuff on-line (that's what you do when you're very specific about theme and don't have time to see if Party City carries it.) The UPS guy just delivered it. Three cheers for early planning!