Saturday, January 3, 2009

First Three Days of 2009

This New Year's eve was so wild! Are you ready? We stayed home while the Millie Moo snoozed all snuggly-like. I tried hard to stay awake, but even Time Square party-goers had a rough time keeping up the cheer in the frigid 2 degree weather. I don't recall what we did to bring in 2008. I'm sure I didn't fall asleep on the couch though.

Millie's now pulling up on everything. I even saw her pulling up on our armoire and her toy box. Apparently her new found skill has rendered new found curiosity. She found the moss in our artificial planters. I thought she had been a little quiet for a little too long and this is how I found her.

Today we took a trip up to Raleigh to visit their fabulous mall and eat lunch at PF Chang's. For our return trip home we picked up some Dunkin Donuts. Millie had her first bite of a donut. Can you believe she liked it? haha. Only this time, she didn't pitch a royal fit when the donut was "all done."

I'd like to take this final moment give a shout out to my sister-in-law, Leigh, for all the hand-me-downs. She gave Millie all of the books her kids have outgrown. Now I am really in need of a bookshelf. If anyone has a bookshelf/toy storage combo they really like. please let me know. I love all the clothes, books, toys, and feeding stuff she has given us. It's like she's my very own "Once apon a child" store but without the price tag. Thanks, Leigh!

2 comments:

Luis and Lauren said...

I love millie's reaction when you catch her with the moss. She is like i'm not doing anything wrong! lol hugs and kisses
ps. I hope my sister is my very own once upon a child store too, when the times ... ;)

Leigh said...

Anything to get stuff out of my house and into yours. I've learned a lot from your mother!!