Monday, January 5, 2009

Comfortable on her feet and Kisses

Millie's got some new tricks up her sleeves.
She's getting real comfortable on her feet. I have posted a video of her motoring around from her toy station to her toy box. Later on, she went from her toy box to her exersaucer to her toy station and back and forth and back and forth.
Image hosted @ bighugelabs.com


I posted another video of her kissing Matt tonight. It's the sweetest thing. I bet you all will be standing in line for some sugar next time you see her!

Matt played guitar for her again tonight, which is a usual occurrence and I snapped this shot. Too cute!

4 comments:

Maureen said...

Nope, not walking yet. He's SOOOOOOOOOOO close to crawling though. Did Millie skip that? I don't remember seeing a post/hearing about it. Loved the youtube videos.

Unknown said...

you take the cutest pics-hands down. she's such a sweety! Isa's soooo close to crawling, she does this torpedo jump thing on her knees, which is funny, as long as their is nothing in front of her head to hit. And she pulled herself up to standing for the first time today! so exciting to see babies go through milestones. And she's peeing again! wooohooo!

Andrew said...

Well, I couldn't see the video, but my goodness she is growing! Wow! My beard isn't nearly as scratchy now, so hugs and kisses all around.

Matt and Brooke said...

Andrew,
I think we can bump you to the front of the line when you get home. Love you brother and miss you much!
Brooke