Monday, September 1, 2008

Weekend Wow with the D'Amico's


Some of our family made a much needed visit from FL this Labor Day weekend. My Dad, Pat and Lauren hadn't seen Millie since she was a month old. They missed her and the other grandkids very much. Selfishly, Matt and I were especially grateful for the visit because we were able to enjoy a very, very nice Anniversary (6 years!!) Dinner at Luigi's while they "baby-sat" at the house last night.

Grandma D'Amico and Aunt Lauren had great success feeding Millie her lunches and dinners. She ate more and more cereal, squash/carrots and pears each and every time. That's a big improvement from her 2-3 bites she was eating before.

The masseuse (aka Grandpa D'Amico) gave Millie a nice massage. Check out the photo! Body limp, smile on her face and all eyes on Grandpa as he rubbed her feet. Luckily, he's here until Wednesday. I think she'll enjoy many more massage sessions as will I.

Millie is very vocal these days. She is "talking," squealing, and laughing so easily now. She really lets you know she's in the room if even a minute goes by without anyone paying attention to her.

3 comments:

Maureen said...

I see Millie got her new Robeez. Happy anniversary!

Leigh said...

What a great surprise to check my SIL's blog and see my friend comment! I love this interconnected life!

The Fromilles said...

Yay for a little anniversary date:)