Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My 3rd OB appointment

My third OB appointment was short and sweet. I got to hear our little peanut's heartbeat. It was 140 bpm. They weighed me in at a pound less month over month although I've been eating everything in sight. Ask Matt. Who knows what that was about. Doctor says it's nothing to worry about, and women can lose up to 10% of their weight within the first 20 weeks of pregnancy. I'd never heard that before. With Millie I was already 133lbs and here I am sitting at 126lbs. At this rate, I'll be looking real good at Lauren's wedding in October.

8 comments:

Maureen said...

I had a few apts where I had lost weight too...then I made up for it at the end. :)

Leigh said...

I can't believe you actually posted weights on your blog. Such a confident free woman!!

Maureen said...

Leigh I was thinking the same thing, but didn't want to be the one to say it. :)

Matt and Brooke said...

This is not only a blog but also my journal. Take it or leave it.

Mia said...

Oh I will take it. This blog is great and keeps us close and closes the distance. This baby is going to be great. I can not wait for Christmas.

Auntie Lauren said...

I agree with Mia! I love to hear all the updates.. It keeps me feeling like I am right there with you guys! You look fabolous. I love you sis
xoxo

Maureen said...

Ahhh...we weren't bashing her. :) :)

Joscelyn, Bobby, Reagan, and Seth said...

I think their scales are a little off too.