Monday, March 9, 2009

Nice weather makes a big difference













We enjoyed 70-80 degree weather this weekend and took full advantage.We went to see Playhouse Disney with the D'Amico's. And, we had some fun with the camera. Matt got to work on his Jeep which had been long overdue. I got to finish up Millie's birthday shopping and do some maternity shopping for me. I found 5 outfits for $20 at, believe it or not, Once Upon a Child. Love that store!
We spent every minute we could outside. I started putting together the bicycle trailer to attach to my bike and Matt finished up (I've decided I'm mechanically declined (worse than challenged)) just in time for Millie's bedtime. But, we still had to indulge in a bike ride around the block. I'm not really sure what she thought about it but I do know she didn't like sitting still in that "cage." We really need to get her a helmet. It is hard to find one her size around her. I think we'll have to order it.
At church Millie rested her head on Daddy's head as she was about to fall asleep. The usual order of things at church is Millie takes her morning nap in Daddy's arms near the end of the praise music and wakes up toward the end of the sermon. Then off to lunch... it's quite perfect. We'll see how long that lasts.

2 comments:

Maureen said...

Love the bike trailer! I need to get one of those for Doug's bike...

So what is Miss Millie getting for her birthday?

Auntie Lauren said...

Looks like it was a fun filled weekend! Five outfits for $20 is a steal... go brooke!

Did you get a new haircut? or style it different?? Either way I love it!