Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Back to Ben! He's 10 weeks old!

10 weeks old, Ben!
I love Benjamin! He is the sweetest baby a mother of three could ask for. He is so so so easy going. He coos, ahs and talks right back to you like he's having a real conversation. I'm sure those coos mean something like "I love you so much, mommy, and won't ever stop."

The sibling love still stands strong, too. The love Millie and Camden have for Ben is quite astounding. They want to be with him every minute. Millie is getting good mommy practice as she loves mothering him.

It is hard to believe he has been a Morris for 10 weeks already.

Yesterday was Ben's 2 month check up. He is now 12 lbs, 12 oz and 23.5 inches long. Both around 50 percentile. I haven't looked yet, but I think he has to be my biggest baby at this stage considering Millie and Cam were 6 lbs at birth. No way they were already 12 lbs by 2 months. Also, he does have a little bit of chest congestion. The doctor didn't hear it in his lungs so we didn't get any medicine for it, but he did have to have his 4 vaccines. 3 shots and 1 oral... I always feel so sad and guilty. He's cried for about 5 seconds  then was happy to be in his Daddy's arms again.
10 weeks




 







No comments: