Saturday, July 17, 2010

Our Saturday at Augusta's Riverwalk








I keep finding all these things I like about Augusta. Today we discovered the Riverwalk. It's a paved trail that traces the Savannah River which borders Georgia and South Carolina. Saturdays feature the Farmers Market. We went home with a gigantic watermelon, a little bit of okra- just enough for the kids and me, and one yellow plum. Big spenders, I know.

Then we hopped over to the YMCA water park. Thanks to my new friend's invitation we were able to enjoy the 6" deep kiddie pool.

As you can tell, we've been really busy. We also went to the Columbia Zoo last Thursday but I forgot my camera. I've had every day filled with fun. Since Daddy's away, I want this time to go by fast but not too fast that I can't capture the special moments with Cam and Millie. They are growing up so fast.

Camden started the army crawl and learned how to sit himself up from a lying down position just yesterday. Millie told me "I love you mommy." Brought tears to my eyes. Wish Matt was here.

2 comments:

Maureen said...

How long is he gone?

Luis and Lauren said...

I love the first two pictures!!! Yay for cam in the army crawl and Millie knows just when you need some love!!!
love you guys!