Saturday, December 20, 2008

Disney Day 4: Animal Kingdom



Again, I am whooped so excuse me if this post has some grammatical and/or spelling errors or just really doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Today we went to Animal Kingdom, a park I've never been before. It rocked! We met with Aunt Lauren and Uncle Luis for another fun-filled adventure.

There was this little area called DinoLand where Millie got to ride the dinosaur thingamajig.

The Tree of Life was pretty incredible and gigantic! The artistry is amazing. I especially enjoyed Nemo the Musical and thought it was so Broadwayesque, if that's even a word. The jungle safari was cool too! We saw lots of animals I'd never heard of before like the Kutu and Bangteng. We had lunch at the Rainforest's Cafe and stayed until the park closed.
Oh and Millie was so good up until the time she tasted her first bite of ice cream--Mickey's ice cream bar to be more specific. She liked it so much, she didn't want to give it up. Once I said enough is enough is when she got all adamant and ornery on me. She got over that one pretty quickly though as there were so many other things to distract her. Matt and I weren't about to let her eat the whole thing especially the chocolate. That can't be good for a nine month old. But now I know, she's not lactose intolerant like her momma. She's a fan of cheese and ice cream-- really though, what girl isn't?
Now everyone is out at dinner while Millie went to bed and I stayed behind to cool down a little. My shins hurt... I know I walk our neighborhood just about every day but man, am I beat!
Hakuna Matata everyone!
Here are the girls on the Expedition Everest ride in the very back car!

No comments: