Sunday, November 30, 2008

Millie's First Thanksgiving




We started our weekend on Wednesday when Matt's parents stopped by. They read books to Millie and played with her. We went over to the playground to swing. I'm glad they got to see our house and made a fabulous dinner for us before our early start to GA the next morning.


It's tradition to celebrate Thanksgiving at my Uncle Art and Aunt Pam's house along with our entire family of about 50 or so. I was pregnant during this time last year and just remember thinking how cool it will be this year to have our new baby with us. And there we were. This Thanksgiving weekend included a couple of fried turkeys1 (Millie gobbled up the turkey) along with the incredible fixins, a hayride around the grounds, a flag football game where Millie and I cheered on Dada, a fabulous movie date night (I highly recommend "Australia"), and lots of rain. Millie played with my cousin Amanda's daughter, Madison. We caught them holding hands in their walkers. Too cute! Millie gets really excited any time she sees other babies and even older kids. She starts making "conversation" with them almost like she wants to be their friend right away. She's got such a personality. Gotta love her! We hope everyone else had a fantastic Thanksgiving and we are so excited about Christmas. We're venturing to Orlando to see Mickey Dec 17-22. Yea!

3 comments:

Auntie Lauren said...

I think you forgot dad and us were your first out of town guest, if your meaning for the house. Looks like you guys had a great thanksgiving, cant wait for orlando. Millie just keeps getting bigger and bigger and more precious everyday. miss you
xoxo

Matt and Brooke said...

Oh yeah, how could I forget? Oops, I'll make that correction.

The Fromilles said...

I want to see the new bangs!