Monday, November 17, 2008

You Tube is My Tube

I have a couple of video clips (Millie clapping and laughing) that are too large to upload on this blog. You may have received an email from me inviting you to view my videos or something like that from youtube.com. I may or may not change the status from "public" to "private" so if you didn't get an email from me and want to view more Millie videos in the future then please send me your email address and I'll add you to the list. In the meantime, you can view the new videos on www.youtube.com/brookedm23.

Here are some photos taken within the last week.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Totally ok becuase I so stalk your blog too! haha!

looooove your pictures always!

The Gotbeters said...

She is sooooo cute!!! Growing like a weed!

Jessica said...

I need that hat! Too cute!