Friday, October 10, 2008

Two posts in one day?! What?!







Tonight was a breakthrough! Millie didn't cry during her bath. Usually she is so tired that right when she hits the bath she knows it's almost bedtime, and that's when the breakdown happens. Well, not tonight. She was so pleasant.

I'm racking my brain trying to figure out what it was about this day that made the difference. Then I realized, oh yeah, we spent our morning hanging out with her cousins. That must have been it! And,... Matt played guitar for her tonight. She was so soothed by it that it put her to sleep. So sweet!

Here's a video of an earlier rendition.

6 comments:

The Gotbeters said...

What a sweet daddy! She loved it! You know Westy went through a time period when he disliked the bath also, thankfully now he loves it:)

Maureen said...

That's awesome! Cooper actually doesn't mind his baths at all. I just gave him one and now he's a sweet smelling and asleep!

Unknown said...

OHHHH I LOVE IT! What a sweet video! she was loving every second of her daddy singing to her!

Leigh said...

What can I say? My kids rock! Three cheers for Cousin Time! (Remember, in our Ezzo world, every activity must have a name!)

Meg Maddox said...

Yay for Guster! Eden's one of my favs, apparently Millie and I have similar musical taste :)

The Fromilles said...

love the video!