Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Bath Time with Daddy


Millie always looks so cute just before bath time so we thought we would share her rolls. When Matt gets home from work we usually go for a walk, Matt gives Millie a bath and then off to bed. She got those rosy cheeks from the walk. It was pretty hot yesterday. Gotta love the Summer sun.




She's getting the hang of sitting up these days. She still needs the boppy to hold her steady but I think by month 5, she'll have it down pat. She's not big on lying on her tummy. Needless to say, she's not interested in rolling over either. We're working on it. I'm just pretty impressed with how strong she is. We can pull her up on her feet (not wobbling one bit) when we count to three from a sitting position.






<< New family pic. Good times!

4 comments:

Meg Maddox said...

I am so in love with her! I miss her and can't wait to see all of you again. She's changing so fast!

Auntie Lauren said...

I love the family pic its awesome!I miss you guys!
xoxo

FranklinandAmber said...

Too big too fast. not fair. You guys look great. Removable book coming soon.

Leigh said...

We've got to get better at seeing each other during the week. I feel like it's been forever since Sunday. Good thing I'm going to see you tomorrow. :)