Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Merry Christmas!


Good morning, Christmas!

I have never ever seen Millie and Camden so excited about anything else before. Millie didn't fall asleep on Christmas eve until nearly 10pm. I'm wondering what the future Christmases will be like with our bundles of joy bouncing off the walls for Santa. It's going to be awesome, I'm sure!

Well, Christmas exploded at our house. Santa brought lots of goodies for our good little children this year. A train table, a rocking horse, a fire truck, a race track, clothes and more toys came for Camden. Millie got her beloved Strawberry Shortcake, build-a-bears with princess clothes, a Dora big wheel, movies, dress up costumes, clothes and more toys came for Millie. Now don't go thinking that Santa and Mommy and Daddy gave all those presents away. Most were given by family members who feel it's their familial duty to spoil our precious children. I received some "spoiling" too. Didn't have to lift a finger for food preparations; Plus a pampering gift card and a date night gift card. We cannot wait to use them. Matt and I haven't had a date night in a while. Oops, we did get to go see Harry Potter on Christmas night, compliments of my Dad.


Us girls in our Christmas pj's.

Mia read a Christmas story about Santa and Jesus.


Cam was so anxious to open his gifts!


Needless to say, Millie was anxious, too!

The night before Christmas with Aunt Meg

My dad and me on Christmas morning. So happy he could be with us!






Millie in her new dress up and Cam playing with the big wheel


New Strawberry Shortcake

New shades!

Matt's dad with Christmas dinner on the grill. 3 tenderloins = 14 lbs of delicious meat!


Here are the children with their Aunts and Uncle. Goodnight, Christmas!

2 comments:

Luis and Lauren said...

Next Year we have Christmas on reserve. I already have it planned out. I have the 26th off and I will take the 27th!!!!!! I can't wait! We will head up the night of Christmas eve. =)

Anonymous said...

Christmas was so much fun. I was exhausted by the next day. Camden in his bed saying Santa Santa and Millie singing, "She will be coming round the mountain" to wake everyone. I think they have the unwrapping thing down now? Looking forward to many more years of fun.