Thursday, June 4, 2009

FL Vacation Part 1

Millie and I took a trip to FL from May 28-June 3. We spent the first half of the trip with my mom and that family for my brother, Glenn's high school graduation and the second half with Dad and that family for my sister, Lauren's rockin' bridal shower which Leigh and I hosted. We did a fabulous job and I must say the food was stupendous! Millie was a great traveler and has jumped back into the swing of our routine already this morning. I on the other hand am feeling the drawbacks of sharing a seat with a 1 year old on my lap with limited leg space on the plane. But, that's nothing a little rest and relaxation at the pool this afternoon can't fix! Please check my youtube account soon for some funny videos of Millie on the plane ride and Millie saying her(my) new favorite word.

Millie busy with mommy's trash on the plane(be sure to watch that video).
Leigh and I at Glenn's graduation

Happy day for Mom and Glenn
Where we found Millie most days at my Mom's house at the bottom step. She liked the challenge of trying to climb over and seemed to be content going up and down the one step.
Millie and her new kitchen! Isn't that an awesome garage sale find courtesy of my YaYa?! And thanks to Leigh and her van, it made its way to our house this morning!

2 comments:

Mia said...

Oh I love that kitchen. Way to go garage find. I really miss you guys and look forward to seeing Brooke next weekend.

Maureen said...

Fun!! Leigh you chopped your hair?!It looks good.