Monday, June 8, 2009

Baby Boy Ultrasound at nearly 25 weeks

Our baby boy is growing so fast. I can't believe we're more than half way through this pregnancy. Keeping up with a pre-toddler makes time fly! I had another ultrasound last Thursday from the request of my OB who said they didn't get a good picture of his heart. I was glad to go back in to see our baby one more time (probably the last time before his birthday). The heart looked great as we knew it would- all four chambers, beating at 158 bpm. He was sleeping for the most part during my appointment so he had is legs curled up under him and hid his boy parts. Of course, there's no need to confirm his gender all over again.

I was determined to get a good profile of him this time... as you can see in three of the shots. And the other one is of the front of his face staring straight at the camera. Looks like this little one is going to have our chin. I had to remind myself these pictures are almost skeletal and that chin isn't quite filled out yet, luckily.

I've got my monthly OB appointment this afternoon. Yippee!

2 comments:

Maureen said...

Awesome.

Mia said...

How cute!! I can not wait for his birth. To me his profile looks so much more masculine than Millie's profiles. It is so clear I can just imagine what he will look like. He is going to be such a neat kid, just like his parents.
Love, Mia