Sunday, February 22, 2009

Morris plus TWO!

The word is out! We are proud to announce we are expecting Baby #2 due September 20, 2009. I am 10 weeks along in my pregnancy and feeling pretty good physically. Just a couple of feeling awful moments and tired all the time which I'll take any day compared to the typical morning sickness most preggers feel.
As for our family, we are excited especially about Millie being a big sister soon. She wore an "I'm the big sister" onesie in a photo we took so we could surprise our extended families. We emailed the photo to my family but put it in a birthday card for Matt's mom and the rest of the Morris gang. Sorry for having to find out over the phone, Meg and Leo, we figured you would be there :( Anyway, we thought for sure Matt's mom would open the card, see the photo and that would be that... then we would all celebrate, but instead she thought the photo was so cute and closed the card. That's when I asked her to pass the card along for everyone else to see, surely someone would "get it." When it got to Katie, she picked up the photo, calmly placed it back into the birthday card, turned to look at Matt and me, then said something along the lines of "what does that mean, is Millie going to be a big sister?!" Then everybody "got it" and was so excited! It was hilarious!
My next prenatal appointment is Friday, March 13. It's one of my favorites because we'll get to hear the heartbeat for the first time!

5 comments:

The Gotbeters said...

We are thrilled for you guys!!

Joscelyn, Bobby, Reagan, and Seth said...

Who are you seeing at Womack? I'm with a NP, Ms. Stanford.

The Fromilles said...

I was so excited to get the phone call:) CONGRATS!

Unknown said...

YAAY! What a cute way to suprise them!! Awesome. Congrats again!!

BTW-Pics are coming soon :)

Anonymous said...

Brooke, she looks so much like your Mom in the first Tshirt pictures. We are so delighted just the thought of 2 babies at Christmas this year. Our lives just keep getting better and better...Love David and Leila