Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Incredible early birthday photos!

I had all these ideas of some fabulous poses for Millie's first birthday remembrance photos that I wanted to take. Turns out I have an incredibly gifted photographer right next door. I emailed them over to my fancy neighbor/photographer who happened to have the perfect props for several Kodak moments. She has a business so if you want her to take some of your little one or anything really, check out her site at www.noblefamilyphotography.com. I'm going to use one of them for her birthday invitation and take back the boring ones I got from party city. Help me choose which one to use.






6 comments:

Maureen said...

4th from the top

Luis and Lauren said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leigh said...

AAGGHH!!! I love them! Any chance you could bring them by? I'm having a hard time deciding...

Anonymous said...

These pictures are just beautiful ....just beautiful.
Leila

Unknown said...

I can't choose, they are all just ADORABLE! She's a good photog of course, she had a great subject :)

Anonymous said...

My favorite is the last one. She is so interested in the flowers and her expression is beautiful and peaceful.

Such a sweet sweet baby.