Friday, April 25, 2008

Millie's Many Faces

Millie likes to make faces and luckily we've caught many on camera. If only she could talk to tell us what she means. In the meantime, I'll translate for her.

This one is from her first bath at about 3 weeks old. It's Matt's favorite photo of her. We call it "Impressions of a Monkey."


I call this one the "I love the taste of bath water" face.

The hand on her forehead is her genius way of playing peek-a-boo.


Speaking of Peek-A-Boo, she's all big and bad in her stroller taking a snooze. She learned this trick yesterday. As you can see her face and body are changing. See those little rolls on her thighs? I'm so proud.



Waking up is hard to do. Millie grunts and groans as she stretches
for what seems like a really long time in order to wake up.
I think she has the longest baby torso I've ever seen!

Finally, I caught some of her voice on video as she sat on Dad's legs early on Saturday morning.

3 comments:

Leigh said...

I love the hiccup!!

The Fromilles said...

hahaha, those pics are hillarious! She is so adorable... and such a string bean!

Dad & Pat said...

its so nice to be kept updated on millie! we love you!