Thursday, April 22, 2010

Camden at 7 1/2 months old

Camden is doing all kinds of things these days. Just yesterday he rolled over from his back to his belly all by himself as he went after a toy that dropped above his head. He sits up all on his own and when he falls he does it gracefully to his side most of the time. As his mom, I'm really enjoying this stage- just as I did with Millie- when I can sit him down with a box of toys and watch him entertain himself for 20-30 minutes.

Lately, the poor nursery workers can't make him happy though. He just wants his momma. They'll call me down and as soon as I pick him up he's peachy-keen. He drools like crazy and is always chewing on something so I'm sure those teeth coming in are making him just a little irritable. Thankfully, it hasn't messed with his sleep habits. He still goes down for naps and bed usually without any complaints. He eats 3 square meals of baby food and nurses 4-5 times a day.

Because he's such a great eater, he's already fitting in size 12 month clothes. This is much different from his big sister who could where that size until she was 1 1/2. I don't have his official weight but today he has to be the same size or maybe bigger than Millie was when she turned one (18 lbs).

A few of his favorite things:
  • laughing with his sister
  • Bella's kisses
  • teething toys
  • frozen fruit in his mesh teether thingy
  • eating
  • the exersaucer- still!
  • riding in the wagon outside
  • the sand box
  • Daddy

3 comments:

The Gotbeters said...

He is so precious!!!

Mia said...

You forgot to list me as one of his favorite things..Haha. He looks so much like Brooke's baby pictures and his cousins in these pictures. I am just crazy about this little handsome fellow. Keep growing buddy, Papa and I already have new clothes for you in bigger sizes. We just can not help ourselves.

Maureen said...

He looks like Erin!