Monday, January 18, 2010

Our 22 month old

... loves her Elmo.

This photo was taken on the day Millie got sick, January 11. She's was sick with one nasty cold for seven days (thank goodness Matt and my sister were here to help for most of the days). Finally she's over it with just a lingering cough. Camden's got a taste of her illness too. Poor little guy has been puking phlegm for the last two days. The other night I went through two sets of my pjs before finally after the last puke and cleaning him up, I just gave up and went to bed without changing. Hey, it was dry by morning and I've washed our sheets so no harm done. How's that for a look into my world of hygiene? Is that too much information? Sorry.

Camden is over the hump and getting/feeling better by the hour. Tomorrow I'm dropping both of the kids off at the church for "Mom's morning out" and going back home to sterilize my house. Wohoo, party at my house from 9-12pm! Who's with me?! (crickets)

2 comments:

Truluck's said...

Don't you just love the mommy fluids!! I started yesterday with poopy on me, then pee, then puke, then pee again, and a bunch of boogers mixed in all day!!

The Gotbeters said...

So glad they are feeling better. Seriously days go by sometime before I can get a shower in..