Saturday, December 12, 2009

Santa Babies

This morning was very productive. Millie and Camden (along with her cousins) got to visit with Santa. Millie learned a lot about patience as the line was about 45 minutes long. As you can tell, Camden slept comfortably on Santa's lap. Afterward, we picked out a live Christmas tree for our new big living room. Then off to Chick-fil-a to celebrate our grand adventures with no spills or accidents!

This evening we started decorating the tree. With Millie's busyness (and you all know what I'm talking about), I was afraid Millie would aggravate our poor Christmas tree this season. To avoid that sort of situation we allowed her to help us hang the ornaments. It was a great intro into our expectations of not pulling at the branches or trying to eat the tree or something. She had a wonderful time and we had fun video-ing her decorating the tree. It's a really long video so I'm not going to post it, sorry.

4 comments:

FranklinandAmber said...

I can't take Addison to see Santa, I am super afraid of anyone dressed in a costume. The picture is adorable, what cute kids!

Truluck's said...

I'm impressed that Millie sat in Santa's lap. Alicia saw Santa from a distance and got a present from him at a party. But she freaks out and says, "No lap! No lap! Afraid Santa." Maybe next year ; )

Mia said...

It has been over a week and no pictures. I have a fever and only pictures will help..Love you guys.

Sylvia said...

I love Millie's dress. Cute pictures of the kids.