Thursday, June 5, 2008

Smile!












Millie is smiling more and more each day. She has some other pretty cool tricks, too. She loves to sing with her daddy and me. I'll capture it soon and get it posted. She talks a lot and likes to interrupt when you're talking to her. I think she might be a politician, an actress, a singer or a tv personality. She's a riot!  

Sorry, friends, our PC is still not fixed. Thanks to MUSC for the borrowed APPLE. Unfortunately, we'll have to return it next week.  hum-drum.


5 comments:

The Fromilles said...

She is starting to look more like Matt I think:)

Leigh said...

I'm dying to get my hands on that baby!!! Can't wait for y'all to get here!!

batsonfamily said...

hey guys, so what are ya'll doing this weekend? Maybe we can get together for dinner or something.

Unknown said...

Oh how happy I am to finally find your blog! Your daughter is so friggin cute! I can't believe how big she is, and soooo apparantly full of personality by the looks of these pics!!

I will definately be keeping in touch with you guys! Good luck with everything, and congrats to Matt for being an official dentist now. You guys are awesome and we will have to visit you all in NC soon! :)

The Tuckers said...

Are you kidding me? This child is the CUTEST!!!!