Thursday, July 16, 2009

Morris-Crews Wedding Weekend






Last weekend we traveled down to Charleston for Matt's sister Katie's wedding. We have been so excited about this weekend since their engagement because it was at the beautiful and peaceful Middleton Place Plantation. We stayed there at their Inn which was such a bonus. If you clicked on the link, you'll notice the front page picture of Butterfly Lakes and that big open field. That's where the ceremony was held and it was perfect! Katie looked so so pretty, of course. Everyone at the reception can vouch that Millie danced the night away. She stopped a few times to rest her head on my shoulder, get her second wind, eat a couple of strawberries and then back on the dance floor. She was Miss Independent and kept up with whatever the big kids were doing.

Also during the weekend, we picked up Baby 2's crib because I couldn't find it here in Fayetteville and got to have lunch with our friends, Lisa, Josh and their 2-year-old Miles. Miles and Millie got cozy in the van.

The weekend was perfect! Matt and I have been to over 50 weddings together, and they never get old. Its like we're renewing our vows at each and every ceremony. Funny enough though, this time I was a little distracted with our 1 year old on my lap trying to keep her still and quiet.

We've got two more weddings in this year, both in October- my cousin Jonathan's and my sister' Lauren's!! Woohoo!

It's just like me not to have any important pictures like of the bride and the ceremony. I left that to the professionals.

1 comment:

Mia said...

It was a great time. I wish I had been invited to that many wedding, I just love them. All these pics of Millie are so cute, she was quit the party girl Saturday. Everyone I talk to are amazed at her dance moved...they say it's like her Dad..that's my family..they are in love with Millie.